The Story of Ax2 & Dejah
9903 - Ax2 & Dejah
Ax2 and Dejah are artists that brings fun, positive, and energetic music that everyone can enjoy.
Ax2 & Dejah are supporters of anti-bullying campaigns, teen influencers for MADD (Mother's Against Drunk Driving) and want to make a positive influence with their music.
We only get one shot at this game called life, so we have to do the best we can, while we can. Be yourself, love yourself in a world that's sometimes cruel. Dream big, Live Big.
"You are Not the 3 or the 2 but You are The 1".
HOW DID YOU FIRST GET INTO HIP-HOP?
1. We first got into rap at the age of 7 and 3 by being backup dancers for a Christian hip hop artist named God’s Prodigy.
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE?
2. Our style of music is fun, positive and something that everyone (kids, teens, & adults) can enjoy.
WHAT SETS YOU APART?
3. 9903 is a jack of all trades. Not only do we make music, but we are athletes who dance, act, perform, and more. We promote anti-bullying and strive to be positive influences.
YOUR BIGGEST INFLUENCES?
4. Some of our biggest influencers are Ciara, Teyana Taylor, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Chance The Rapper, Lil Wayne, Drake, Joyner Lucas, and Hopsin. Each one of these artists are very special to us and we love their aesthetic.
WHICH SONG THAT YOU'VE WRITTEN MEANS THE MOST TO YOU AND WHY?
5. The song that means the most to Dejah is “So Done” because it is very personal to her and for Ax2, it is “IIWW” because the subject matter is very relevant today.
WHAT'S ONE THING YOU WANT FANS TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
6. One thing we want our new fans to know about us is that we are just like you, trying to build a platform that is enjoyable for everyone, while having a good time. We also take our education very seriously and Dejah currently has a 4.0 GPA with hopes to graduate college within the next year.